1,196 pedals

fattone

EffectsLounge has 1,196 pedals on our Build Your Board app for virtual pedalboardization. Very sweet giveaway to be announced next week. Thanks for your support.

Phil

niclake13

As an idea, perhaps you should load various pedalbards (Pedaltrain, etc.) as backgrounds so we can see where they'd fit.

Jahn

Listens to Johnny Marr, plays like John Denver
Silver Supporting Member
I was excited to use it, so I looked for the first pedal on my board - the Maestro Boomerang. uh oh, no maestro...i fail.

DraggAmps

Awesome! It's really coming along. It's obvious you've been taking suggestions into consideration. I see about 4 or 5 pedals that I suggested a while back have now been added, as well as the Wampler Triple Wreck being "unsquished". Nice!

Madsen

I think that making all the pedals to scale and making different size boards would really improve usability.
indeed. it's much better but i still can't accurately mock up any of the 4 boards i have in progress. i just realized how rediculous it is to be building 4 boards at once as i typed that.
:omg

brain21

With the pedals not to size, and no way to change the size of the oedalboard, I'm not sure what the purpose of this is?

Lots of common pedals missing. Dunlop has only 2 different Cry Baby wah, and both images look the same... no round fuzz face? No Univibe?

My Ibanez AF-9 is missing. Boss - my Digital Metalizer, Heavy Metal, Dynamic Filter pedals are not there. Those are the more common ones (brands) that seem to be missing

But theres tons of catalainbread and devi-evers.............

fattone

All I can say is....we're adding pedals. It's time consuming and never ending. So even though your pedal is not there today, doesn't mean it won't be there next week.

fattone

With the pedals not to size, and no way to change the size of the oedalboard, I'm not sure what the purpose of this is?
That's a great question. But what is the purpose of taking a picture of your current pedalboard and then posting it on TGP?

But what about a board you are thinking of building? Or a board that you saw a guitar player use last night at the club?

What about looking for boards that included a Crowther Hotcake? What about a board that included a fuzz before a wah rather than a wah before the fuzz?

We aim to answer all these questions and plenty more.

Phil

ps...if you see a pedal that is not sized correctly, let us know as we're trying our best to size them.

goodhonk

That's a great question. But what is the purpose of taking a picture of your current pedalboard and then posting it on TGP?

But what about a board you are thinking of building? Or a board that you saw a guitar player use last night at the club?

What about looking for boards that included a Crowther Hotcake? What about a board that included a fuzz before a wah rather than a wah before the fuzz?

Phil

ps...if you see a pedal that is not sized correctly, let us know as we're trying our best to size them.
i still dont' understand the purpose.

the only reason i use the pedalboard planner site is to plan my pedal board.

i

brain21

Phil

Sure, but so far I have not taken a pic of my pedalboard and posted it. I suppose the purpose is two-fold. 1 - show off your pedals/config/pedalboard, 2 - give others ideas. Also they sometimes spark conversation. "how do you like this pedal or that?" "I tried that combo on my board and it never sounded good, what are you doing?" - that kind of stuff.

As far as sizing, just off of the top of my head the Pigtronix attack sustainer was squished, and IIRC the EH Tube Zipper and the boss pedals were the same size, when in reality the Tube Zipper is at least 3 times as large as the boss pedals.

I understand about not being able to add all the pedals, and it takes time :)

But having the pedals all to scale and then to be able to resize the virtual pedalboard would be a nice way to play with your configurations (including the ability to turn pedals sideways as they are on some boards). Also if you could open up say some pedaltrain or other pedal board, and have it open with the right dimensions, and be able to place the pedals on there all in scale would also help people decide what pedalbaords they should look at, etc.

Just some ideas.

Trending Topics