• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

1/2" Pedal Riser?

scolfax

Silver Supporting Member
The StageTrix and Diago pedal risers look cool but they are 1" high. Does anyone make something similar that is half the height?

phazersonstun

I've used risers in a bunch of boards both home brew & commercial.

Usually just make the size I need out of scrap wood from the garage. Cover the top & bottom with opposing sides of Velcro & black sharpie the sides.

Digitalman

I just did this to my back row of pedals. My Rat was tall enough, but three of them needed 1/2" risers to help clear the knobs of the front row pedals.

Home Depot, 1/2" x 3" (actually 2.5") x 24" strips, chopped to pedal height. I think they were poplar or pine. Spray painted black, screwed down to the board and tops velcroed. Pretty easy.

The Peppermint, Elec Lady and RS Chorus were too low.

Trending Topics