1/4" splitter - One Tip, One Center Ring


I'm trying to use an Alesis MicroVerb 4 with my guitar rig, and I want to connect two footswitches through one jack, one bypass, and one for tap tempo delay.

The manual says to use a 1/4" jack splitter to do this. In this case, the one connected to the tip will control the bypass function, and the one connected to the center ring will control the Tap Tempo function.

Where can I find this sort of splitter cable? I prefer to have a splitter that has a single MALE connector that splits into two other MALE connectors. I will be building my own footswitches and I would prefer to not buy extra cables.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom