• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

$10,000 guitar gifted to Michael Lemmo from a fan at Norman's Rare Guitars.

Yamaha 350

OK so this girl loves Micheal Lemmo playing. So the other day he demoed the guitar. Later on she bought him the guitar. 10,000 dollar Jaguar vintage. He got told in the video. He was shaking. He said it was the nicest thing he had ever owned. See the good in the world we could do if we loved our neighbor than we loved ourselves. Like glen Campbell sung if we tried a little kindness. This is a really nice video. ;):aok:eeks:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Yamaha 350

Some one said they was told to give me one of my dream guitars. A Jay Turser jazz box. A cheap guitar I saw and fell in love with once. So it has happen to me too. But I do not know the person that gave it to me. That was the deal. So I was never told. They gave it to someone that laid it on my bed. And my mom showed it to me. I thought my parents had bought it. I'm 44 years old. I got it when I was 40. :aok:);):D:cool:

redgold

Silver Supporting Member
That was cool...really enjoy his playing and vids.

Last edited:

VintagePlayerStrat

Silver Supporting Member
It is a special place. Gotta go over and buy onna those mask.

I rarely try stuff there because so many great players show up. Which is kinda funny, because Norm and the staff (including Agnesi when he was there) wouldn't think twice about one's playing.

They just wanted you to try the guitar and dig it.

CanuckChris

Saw this last night. Interesting thing is that Susan has never visited the store, never met any of them in person. Just a huge fan of the GOTD and Lemmo's playing.

Obviously she has the money and that isn't a concern for her. It's just nice what she is doing given the situation he's in to let him know he's appreciated and his playing is bringing some light into otherwise bleak times.

Trending Topics