• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

10/10/10 Time To Trade Tips

Don Rusk

BearFoot FX Owner
Vendor
In lieu of actual peace on earth and harmonic restabilization, its a good day to share stuff you've learned ~~~~~

Heres something I do: the Stomp Extender ......

Don Rusk

BearFoot FX Owner
Vendor
oh click on the pics... they are also videos .... guess photobucket doesnt put an actualizer arrow in there hmmmmm yeah that would be confusing :D

Last Nerve

There is no magic tone in a decal.
Gold Supporting Member
I like the button on the stomp switch, D.
Great idea!

I good tip, IMO, is to learn the correct way to roll up your cable so it lays flat when you unroll it. Took me awhile to learn, but it saves a TON of time.

Ronsonic

You do realize that in binary 101010 = 42

I'm expecting answers.

The question I understand will take awhile.

Structo

Careful with adhesives around guitars.
Some finishes like nitro lacquer will react with other things and eat into the finish.

Don Rusk

BearFoot FX Owner
Vendor
Ha --- maybe we should just share answers with question to be continued.....

gatordoc

I was a little disappointed not to see a swirly paint job on that roll of duct tape!:D

Although I don't use an amp foot on my pedals, I do use a rack foot. I put one of them over each of my annoying high intensity LEDs. The small hole side up keeps me from blinding myself in darker lighting situations.

shawnshack

Probably you know this already.. mic-stands

sticking a $100 mic in an old soda bottle...
you gotta love TGP, something like this and at the same time guys buying the highest end gear on the market all on one website.

cbpickin

Tweed Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
I've shared this before, but I use little, black rubber washers under the knobs of some of my pedals that don't have much resistance in the pots. You take off the knobs, put the washers on and put the knobs back on. The washers create enough friction to keep the settings on the knobs from changing without deliberate effort.

cbpickin

Tweed Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Another obvious one that works well is to put a little Lock Tite on the nut of your Schaller strap locks when you put them on. If you use the kind that can be loosened with tools, they will never come loose, but can if you really want to take them off of a strap. I started doing this after one gig where I looked down to see the nut wobbling off the rear strap lock keeping my Les Paul on. I know clear nail polish will work too, but I wanted to be really sure.

Don Rusk

BearFoot FX Owner
Vendor
I like the button on the stomp switch, D.
Great idea!

I good tip, IMO, is to learn the correct way to roll up your cable so it lays flat when you unroll it. Took me awhile to learn, but it saves a TON of time.
glad you dig it ...

soooooooooooooooo whats the correct way ???;)

Trending Topics

Top Bottom