11 rack live setup with IR's

sf audio

I've been reading up on the lodigy epsi and the torpedo cab to use with the 11 rack in a band situation.

The espi is cheaper but you can't switch IR's via midi like you can on the Torpedo cab, which I would like to to.

That being said, any reason not to get the torpedo cab? Soundwise they are comparable? Both are used in the 11 rack FX loop?

Thanks

djd100

Nope, the CAB is perfect for this job, plus it gives you the WOS III plugin, IR Capture and Mix software, a software Editor, 5 Band EQ, Reverb/Room Sim, and Tube Power Amp Sims as well as MIDI.

Do check out the Capture Masters cabs available via the Two Notes Store too.

I've used the CAB with my tube preamps and a Axe FX Ultra for FX for many years with great results.

I've been reading up on the lodigy epsi and the torpedo cab to use with the 11 rack in a band situation.

The espi is cheaper but you can't switch IR's via midi like you can on the Torpedo cab, which I would like to to.

That being said, any reason not to get the torpedo cab? Soundwise they are comparable? Both are used in the 11 rack FX loop?

Thanks

sf audio

So if I use the torpedo cab in the 11 rack FX loop, it will only be mono correct? If I'm using the 11 rack in stereo, but only a mono FX loop, how's that going to work?

phazersonstun

If your using stereo reverb and or delay after the effects loop in the 11, it's configured for stereo & you're running stereo outputs, it's still going to have the same stereo spread as if you weren't using the the torpedo cab.

The only difference is you'll have potentially better cab sounds.

sf audio

so does the stereo spread depend on actually running the reverb/delay? Some patches I want dry, so if I put the reverb level to zero will it still output stereo?

Trending Topics

Top Bottom