11R Signal Path Question

Vibrolux

All new to modeling and the 11R. I have a 11R on the way so I don't have any experience with them yet.

I want to use it more as an efx processor and still use my dirt pedals. Can the signal path be configured in the exf loop to have it go before or after the 11R efx?

I will also be trying out the amp modeling for fun and late night practice.

If I want to maintain a direct path from the guitar to the amp and "mix in" the wet signal from the 11R is that possible with the unit or will I need to use and ABY in front and a line mixer of some sorts before going into the amp. Or is the 11R so transparent that I am over thinking it?

thx

Danny W.

All new to modeling and the 11R. I have a 11R on the way so I don't have any experience with them yet.

I want to use it more as an efx processor and still use my dirt pedals. Can the signal path be configured in the exf loop to have it go before or after the 11R efx?

I will also be trying out the amp modeling for fun and late night practice.

If I want to maintain a direct path from the guitar to the amp and "mix in" the wet signal from the 11R is that possible with the unit or will I need to use and ABY in front and a line mixer of some sorts before going into the amp. Or is the 11R so transparent that I am over thinking it?

thx
The effects loop can be positioned in one of four positions: at the beginning or end of each rig, or right before or after the amp sym, so you can have it before or after all or some of the effects.

As for your second question, you can set the Amp Outs to "Rig Input", which will give you a dry signal, and then use the Main Out or loop to get the output with effects. I'm not sure that it's anything to worry about, though--I think it will work fine used normally.

Danny W.

Trending Topics