1. The Rules have been updated regarding posting as a business on TGP. Thread with details here: Thread Here
    Dismiss Notice

12/30 & 12/31 North Conway, NH - Discount lift Tickets available to Attitash/ Wildcat

Discussion in 'Gig Alert' started by prstang65, Dec 1, 2017.

1. prstang65

prstang65 Member

Lazy Susan : A Lady of Leisure is playing two back to back nights in North Conway, NH on December Saturday 30th & Sunday December 31st. We are also selling discounted lift tickets for both Saturday and Sunday that are good at either Attiash or Wildcat. PM me for details on those.

First night is at The Red Parka Steakhouse and pub 9pm until close. Details

The second is 2pm -5pm on New Years Eve at Attitash Ski Resort's Ptarmigan Pub. Details

2. prstang65

prstang65 Member

3. Oatie

Oatie Member

So cool, good luck with many people. Brings back memories there, I skied at Mt. Cranmore stayed at Cranmore Lodge when I was young. It snowed 2 feet the night before we skied. We also had wooden Brunswick Snurfers and the first fiberglass snow boards with the string, this was before bindings and Burton were around. Call Cranmore Lodge and try to get some more customers, they were cool there. A lot of young kids ski there. Best of fun.

prstang65 likes this.
  4. prstang65

prstang65 Member

That sounds like some good times. Hopefully the weather co operates and we get snow like that!

5. prstang65

prstang65 Member

Lift ticket prices for those that are interested $55 for one day and $90 for two days