12 inch speakers

WhoJamFan

i'm looking for the best match of two 12 inch speakers to go with a 1975 Febder Bassman. Something very efficient with the 100 watts the Bassman puts out.
Suggestions?

Jeff Scott

WhoJamFan

The guy I was asking for decided to go another route with 4 tens. Thanks for the advice-appreciate it.

Jeff Scott

The guy I was asking for decided to go another route with 4 tens. Thanks for the advice-appreciate it.
I was trying to imagine you as a bassist! Good luck to your bassist friend, there are a ton of options in 4-10 cabinets; he will find a lot of cabs that will work well with that Bassman head.

WhoJamFan

Actually Jeff, I love playing bass and will forever regret having to sell my COY 2006 Amber Fireglo 4003 with a toaster in the neck. Still have my white PBass and Ep-3 with Rotosound black tape strings.
Nobody lets me play bass-waaah-they just want me on guitar.
Got to sub in for a friend of mines band for 3 gigs when there bassplayer got incarcerated and they had a few dates already booked.

Jeff Scott

Cool, I never knew of you as a bassist. Nice to hear that you, too are versatile on both guitar and bass, as I am. It is a shame to read (primarily on TB) about bassists, or guitarists, who actually shun the other instrument; I just don't get that.

Jack Keck

Cool, I never knew of you as a bassist. Nice to hear that you, too are versatile on both guitar and bass, as I am. It is a shame to read (primarily on TB) about bassists, or guitarists, who actually shun the other instrument; I just don't get that.
I post on TB. I don't really "shun" guitar, which I refer to as a six-string short scale piccolo bass, in fact, I am now trying to learn how to play one, but those skinny strings hurt my fingertips (not as bad as it used to be) and making those chords does a number on my 63 year old arthritic wrists. Therefore, I prefer bass, which I also don't play too well.

Floyd Eye

I play both. Bass far better than guitar. I am a bassist who plays a little guitar, not a guitar player who can play a little on the bass. And there is a difference.

cardinal

I play both. Bass far better than guitar. I am a bassist who plays a little guitar, not a guitar player who can play a little on the bass. And there is a difference.
I'm sure that any bassist that heard me play would immediately know that I'm primarily a guitar player. I just don't think like a bassist yet.

Floyd Eye

I'm sure that any bassist that heard me play would immediately know that I'm primarily a guitar player. I just don't think like a bassist yet.

It is definitely a different mindset. There are a lot of good practice tips, many in this forum, on the internet that will help train your brain.

Trending Topics