15 watt club !!

samuelson

The Badcat Lil 15 is great. So is the Li'l Dawg D-Lux and the Victoria Victoriette.
The Morgan "Abby" just rocks too.

Laney LC15R master vol, TMB, reverb, 10" Celestion, TAD tubes and global tone control for $350 new. Surprisingly loud but will play at whisper quiet volume.

RRC

harpinon

Tweaker 15 and THD Univibe 15 over here.
These are the two I have kept after dozens of amps coming down my pike.

oldschoolguy

15 watts is just about all I need as I'm a play at home guy. Bear in mind that I also have two 100 watters (don't ask). I play a Siegmund Midnight Special and a Kingsley Keep. Both are glorious sounding and I sound better playing thru them. I've really learned that 5 watts is really all I personally need and that has spurred a quest for these type amps. The Black Pearl can do 5 or so watts and it's great as well. This is a great time in the history of guitar for amp production--there are so many to choose now that it's just so cool.

Chevyvan

Toneking Imperial with ironman attenuator user. The attenuator is always on -6 db or even lower so I guess I belong to the 15 watt club too!

:)

Small amps ftw!

calexand

Tweaker 15 head, TungSol 12AX7 (V1), Sovtek 12AX7WA (V3), ANOS Ruby 6V6GT (Made In China~Power Tubes). Used live with an old Peavey 412MS stuffed with Eminence/Celestion mix, used at home with a Celestion Seventy/80 1X12 cab.
Marshall roar and a delight with pedals! Even makes Mama happy!!!!
CA

guitarmikey

1. Fender Super Champ X2 head (with Ragin' Cajun)
2. Orange Micro Terror - 20W (SS / tube in preamp)

Of course, the first one is the best and the main, Micro Terror is just a backup amp.

Dawg76

Silver Supporting Member
Marshall Haze 15 head. Bought new four years ago this month. Love it.

hazmat33

I just rec'd a new Traynor Dark Horse. Got it to use as a quality backup and low powered home amp.

Today was the first chance I had to crank it and it sounded great thru my Mesa 1x12 with a Cannabis Rex. I need to test it out at rehearsal this week but I think it will be loud enough for gigging.

I was pushing it with a white dot SunLion.

Squinty

Princeton Reverb, Gibson GA 40 and GA6, all of the Tweed Deluxes, Badcat Cub 2, Marshall 1974X (I know, it's 18 watts)...
All are awesome and gig-able.
The perfect sized amp! :)

Trending Topics