15 watt head with 23 tubes?!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by showofhands, Jan 19, 2008.

1. showofhands

showofhands Member

Depending on your sensitivity to, uhm, colorful language and crude humor, you might want to consider skipping over this thread.

Otherwise, I can't wait to hear some of your remarks about this amp: The F'ing F'er

2. twoheadedboy

twoheadedboy Member

"Tone questers are invited to DIE."

Zing!

3. Groovey Records

Groovey Records Member

Jackson Heights Birthplace of Johnny Thunders
    I'm ready to test the TM7 Scrotum Smasher.

The copy is great "your Mother already tasted your forskin"
    sheesh

4. tybone

tybone Member

They're kidding right?

5. Red Planet

Red Planet Member

"Vast ranges of tone are available from the G-1000. We cannot even begin to explain its flexibility. The G-1000 is NOT intended for middle-aged “tone questers”, who believe that they will be able to play like Eric Clapton by simply spending a lot of $$$ on equipment. We HATE those people. The G-1000 is intended for the intrepid experimenter, not the pathetic imitator. Tone questers are invited to DIE."

6. IPlayHamers

IPlayHamers Member

Ok, first the amp is visually unappealing, IMO. Second, $5000??? Get real. It better be something special for that kinda money. I think I'd rather spend that money on a nice guitar, or a used Mad Professor. Or just get the Egnater Rebel, some pedals and use the $3000 leftover for a new spring wardrobe. I got priorities you know.......:munch

7. Red Planet

Red Planet Member

I like the idea of something different. I mean $5000.00? Now what are all the little fishies shelling out for a small collection of Dumble Clones? Chasing the distant smell of a 20 year old fart.

If this thing is real I think its cool.:BEER

8. Serious Poo

Serious Poo Powered by Coffee Gold Supporting Member

It is. The circuitry is very, very unique, as all of their products are. It's not a "normal" or safe design like a Fender or a Marshall. It's something altogether different. I think we'll probably hear one on the next NIN record. You gotta love the website notes, too. Subtle, yet not so much.
    "Vast ranges of tone are available from the G-1000. We cannot even begin to explain its flexibility. The G-1000 is NOT intended for middle-aged “tone questers”, who believe that they will be able to play like Eric Clapton by simply spending a lot of $$$ on equipment. We HATE those people. The G-1000 is intended for the intrepid experimenter, not the pathetic imitator. Tone questers are invited to DIE."