18 W custom tubeamp

Discussion in 'Amps & Cabinets Demo Videos and Soundclips' started by ramurel, Apr 6, 2015.

1. ramurel

ramurel Member

Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
  2. ramurel

ramurel Member

3. frquent flyer

frquent flyer Member

4. ramurel

ramurel Member

Oh, thanks, man ! And sound nice, also, right ?... I mean, depend on ev'ryone's taste .

I, most of time, use AC/DC sound type, no pedals, no other stuffs. But it is a versatile amp, I used it with a couple of processors, just to test it and it goes into more heavy stuffs, metal, heavy metal. He don't complain at all about any effects I use in front.:mob
    The only effect I use, is a reverb I have into Reaper ! Also have a noise gate there, ready to do his job, but I don't have to use it, I never needed it before...

I don't use pedals just because I'm scared of the GAS syndrome ! :drool I might like them and then go deep into a lot of "off window money throwing" :nono.

Anyway, I'm gonna get myself soon a tubescreamer pedal, from a friend of mine. I am curious to see how far can I push the preamp stage.

Normally, for my needs, the Boost do his job ( I can activate or deactivate it with a Footswitch control ). With the Boost and the Gain up, I can easily go into "very hard rock" zone !