• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

$19 Behringer Pedals came to Sweetwater...and are back

iNomis

Fudbutter

These are great deals and just because they are inexpensive, don't dismiss them

I put together an all Behinger board for harp. I wanted someting cheap after seeing bandmates lose stuff from beer/wine spills and clumsy folks coming by. I spent a lot on Lone Wolf Pedals and I didn't want to lose them. The whole board cost about the same as one or two Lone Wolfs

What made me mad was that in the end, it sounded better than the old board. I even got a (very) rare compliment from a certain bandmember

The TO-800 is also surprisingly good for the price

iNomis

I picked up the Vintage delay, one of the few they have in stock so far. I did find what they leave out for $20.14 with tax. It took an entire 58 minutes until my Sales Engineer call!

skiltrip

Silver Supporting Member
Anyone have experience with the Behringer TM300? Considering it for a $20 backup direct to board solution
Wondering the same. I had an Iridium, but sold it. I just prefer to mic a cab 99% of the time. But for those rare occasions when I want to go direct, I wonder how terrible, or decent, this thing is. Could even get 2 for recording in stereo.

PedalCrazyFool

Gold Supporting Member
picked up a few in recent times as gifts and for myself (fuzz and vibrato in particular). The vintage delay sounds really nice and surprised me a bit.

GMTA. I picked up those two, as well. The Super Fuzz didn't quite hit pedals like my Idiot Box Ron Swanson and a few others, but it came real close. It's a good pedal. Their vibrato is a must have, I literally cannot tell the difference between it and the Boss pedal, it's that close.

They're sending me the chorus pedal right away, but the phaser isn't available till sometime in March, just so you all know.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom