Sold 1961 Les Paul SG Junior No breaks!

27sauce

Not in a hurry, just getting the new/old guitar itch, and this one is s little redundant in my collection.

Nice shape, some wear and checking, but no breaks or repairs. The clear coat looks to have separated along a bit of the fretboard, but the board and neck are solid. Recent fret level/crown on the original frets. Mojoaxe bridge, original posts, tuners, nut, pickup, guard, knobs, electronics...skb hard case. One replaced inlay, with one out of a wrecked 60's MM. 2 non original pickguard screws.

Looking for Gibsons or Fenders in the $2500 range.

CS les Paul, SG, ES-335.
Mahogany neck 70's gold top deluxe les pauls
60's Epiphone electrics
60's gibson electrics
70's les Paul customs
70's flying V
60's/70's stop tailed 335-55's
Hit me up!

Last edited:

bdm

Silver Supporting Member
You are freakin killing me.

I am still technically paying for a guitar and I just bought two pedals I don't even need on a whim.

I was jealous when you posted when you originally got this guitar.

Timmo

Silver Supporting Member
Nothing will sound much better for what you are playing....S G Jr's are wonderful but hey, we've all made bad decisions over gear haven't we..
` )

scihiflyer

Silver Supporting Member
Wow, really sweet and some great playing to really show what that beauty can do.
Did it originally have a tremolo?

sa1126

Duuude...we need to link up some day since we are both local. I wish I had something you were into. Got any other stuff for sale/trade?

27sauce

Duuude...we need to link up some day since we are both local. I wish I had something you were into. Got any other stuff for sale/trade?
Yeah, man(or woman)! Hit me up!

I've got some stuff, not much. I have a spare BF Bassman that would be cool to trade for another similarly sized amp. Supro lap steel, silvertone electric...some pedals.

sa1126

Yeah, man(or woman)! Hit me up!

I've got some stuff, not much. I have a spare BF Bassman that would be cool to trade for another similarly sized amp. Supro lap steel, silvertone electric...some pedals.
You have it on craigslist?

27sauce

Fantastic demo
Thanks! The goal was to demonstrate its tuning stability. The thing will not go out of tune, skinny neck and all. There's a JD Simo demo of one of these where he goes out instantly! Great sounding guitar, though.

WahmBoomAh

World Crass Guitarist
Gold Supporting Member
any chance of Bari love? I have a Jerry Jones Silverburst Bari and a custom oredered USACG Bass VI that I use as a bari...bait?

Trending Topics