• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold 1963 SG Special- $2500

Stratoben127

Back up for sale is my 1963 Gibson SG Special. This is a killer SG with no breaks or repairs anywhere on the guitar. It's got two killer 8.3k original P90s that sounds awesome and a nice medium shaped C neck with a pro refret and nice tall frets.

It had old Grovers installed at some point and they function great and don't contribute to any neck dive. The bridge is currently a Leo Quan Badass but I will also include a brand new MojoAxe aged lightning bar bridge- exactly like an original. The pots are all newer Gibson historic pots and have no noises and a really smooth taper. The main thing to note on this guitar is the old pro refin. It's a historically correct dark cherry (how they looked when new) and has minimal checking and wear aside from a few dings on the edge forearm area.

Killer sounding vintage "golden era" SG for sale for historic price! Listed on reverb but make me an offer and I'll cut TGPers a deal.

https://reverb.com/item/777969-gibson-sg-special-1963

This is the only pic I have to post at the moment but there's more detailed pictures on Reverb.

I'm very interested in trades for Dumble style heads. Welagen, Two Rock, Fuchs, Sebago... I'm also into Germinos especially a Monterey and vintage Marshalls. No EL84 amps. Guitar trades I'm pretty open to guitar trades too. I'm not really into very modern looking guitars or PRSi. Not huge into Fender style guitars either but I like Danocasters and relic Custom Shops. Mostly interested in Gibsons with humbuckers and I'm all set on Les Pauls. Other boutique stuff would be cool too. Trades that include cash are good too.

Last edited:

Trending Topics