• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold 1966 Fender Deluxe Reverb Amplifier, Not A Reissue

Reagan3633

Silver Supporting Member
For sale is a 1966 Fender Deluxe Reverb amplifier manufactured in August, 1966. This is an original Deluxe Reverb, not a reissue. I am the 3rd owner of this amp. The amp has been well taken care of, and has been serviced by top amp repair/restoration experts. As far as I am aware the amp has been serviced three times. The 2nd owner had the amp serviced by Andy Fuchs of Fuchs Audio Technology. I have had the amp serviced twice since I have owned it. Both services were performed by George Alessandro of Alessandro High End Products. The first was a complete service in October, 2009. I have the original parts that were replaced. The original power cord was replaced with a grounded cord. The 2nd service was performed in September, 2015. During this service two bad tubes were replaced. In addition, George Alessandro installed an Alessandro Eminence GA-SC64 speaker. The Alessandro speaker is 40 watts and 8 ohms. I have the original speaker, which comes with the amp. Also included with the amp is a Studio Slips padded cover. The amp does not come with a reverb/tremolo pedal.

Gear Page Price: $2,300.00 via Paypal. Buyer will pay for shipping to the buyer's location at the actual cost to ship, and by the shipper selected by the buyer. Buyer must pay for item including actual shipment cost prior to shipment. Returns not accepted. I will not ship outside the continental U.S.

Gear Page Pictures Link:
https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?media/albums/1966-fender-deluxe-reverb-amplifier.4255/

Reverb Ad Link:
https://reverb.com/item/3518642-1966-fender-deluxe-reverb-amplifier

Trending Topics