Sold 1966 Fender Deluxe Reverb Vintage - $SOLD

Discussion in 'Amps & Cabs Emporium Archive' started by Beng2040, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Beng2040

Beng2040 Supporting Member

I need to sell something and can't bring myself to sell a guitar, so instead my favorite amp has to go. It's a 65/66 original Deluxe Reverb. It's all original except the 3-prong cord and Eminence Cannabis Rex speaker. It's in perfect working shape but does show some wear. Please check the photos. I've tried to show the tolex wear and it looks as if maybe the tolex got damp on the bottom at one point.

Wear aside, this amp has tone to die for. It sounds unbelievably good. It's the best DR I've heard and some of my friends have said the same about it. It's a gigging amp and a great one at that. I will post pics of internals tonight or tomorrow. Didn't have time yet. I wouldn't sell this if I didn't need the cash, but I do. Comes with original foot switch. Looking for $SOLD + shipping (probably around $100). Local pickup in the Chicago area would be great.

More pics...
    http://s130.photobucket.com/user/beng2040/library/1965 deluxe reverb?sort=3&page=1
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
  2. atxgtr10

atxgtr10 Supporting Member

That looks like a Celestion vintage 30 in there, not a Cannabis Rex. Perhaps an older pic? I checked your pic link as well and all the shots of the back look like a v30 as well.

3. Beng2040

Yes, this pic is from when I first bought the amp. My apologies...I will get updated pics with the CR tonight. Thanks for pointing that out!

4. Beng2040