1. The Rules have been updated regarding posting as a business on TGP. Thread with details here: Thread Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sold 1971 Fender Mustang Bass Competition Orange *collector grade fire sale!*

Discussion in 'Everything Else Archive' started by kracdown, Oct 11, 2018.

1. kracdown

kracdown Custom User Title Gold Supporting Member

This 1971 Fender Mustang Bass is immaculate. The condition is unheard of with only minor play wear, unfaded by the sun. This piece is truly mint for its age and includes its original hang tag (matching serial number) with warranty, case lock keys (unopened), strap, mute, and perhaps even the original strings (I had the bass restrung and setup with flat wounds, so it plays as good as it looks, but what looked like very old strings are in the case just in case they were original). It is 100% original and unmodified. The case has light wear and one of the latches sticks, but is operational. This is a once in a lifetime chance at a perfect vintage Mustang bass.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions! Priced a $3,750.00 on Reverb. Bass is located in Los Angeles, CA.

Price: WAS $3,500, now $3,350 PP'd and Shipping in the USA included. (this was on another forum).

FIRE SALE: $3,150.00 SHIPPED!

*I have a reverb offer that I will be accepting in the next 20 hours. I'd rather send it to someone here. Take advantage of this once in a life time chance to own the cleanest Competition Orange Mustang bass in known existence. Even the Songbirds museum guys have tried to nab it from me*

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]