Sold 1974 Fender Stratocaster - Blonde Ash

Anje

Silver Supporting Member
After much thinking I decided to sell the only Strat I have left: it's an early '74, blonde ash beautiful grain body, rosewood neck, staggered pickups, all original no story guitar with a recent perfect refret by French luthier extraordinaire Franck Cheval.
Very nice broken in player look, good light/medium weight, it's a real great playing/feeling and sounding guitar in all positions.
I love late 60's/early 70's big headstock strats (actually my preferred era along early 50's maple ones) and this one really is among the very best I've been able to play.

3500 euros
I'm in France and can ship anywhere.

No trade please, only exception could be an equally good broken in player strat-style guitar, but cheaper and already modified in some way (body routes ok for instance) that I would not be afraid to tweak/mod to a personal "superstrat".

Last edited:

Anje

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks Stormin. Yes that was Michael's old 2204, bought it from him some time ago I love this amp!

Bobby D

you have great taste in gear, Anje! love that strat....and the rosewood board early 70s models are a bit harder to find than the maple neck variety. good luck with your sale, that one is a BEAUTY and has some really nice wear/relic look.

Anje

Silver Supporting Member
THanks Bobby! Good to hear from you hope you're doing fine.
Here's a little old Charvel dedication for you :) :

jcs

After much thinking I decided to sell the only Strat I have left: it's an early '74, blonde ash beautiful grain body, rosewood neck, staggered pickups, all original no story guitar with a recent perfect refret by French luthier extraordinaire Franck Cheval.
Very nice broken in player look, good light/medium weight, it's a real great playing/feeling and sounding guitar in all positions.
I love late 60's/early 70's big headstock strats (actually my preferred era along early 50's maple ones) and this one really is among the very best I've been able to play.

3500 euros
I'm in France and can ship anywhere.

No trade please, only exception could be an equally good broken in player strat-style guitar, but cheaper and already modified in some way (body routes ok for instance) that I would not be afraid to tweak/mod to a personal "superstrat".

That's almost exactly the kind of Strat I want....the price is more than fair too.

Anje

Silver Supporting Member
Hi jcs, the blue Charvel is an early 80's mutt, prepro laminate refin body, slightly later 22 fret factory Floyd neck. Amazing guitar that I love dearly.
Feel free to send me a pm about the strat :)

Anje

Silver Supporting Member
Guys, please buy this from me before I do something bad to it :bonk

Anje

Silver Supporting Member
like touching the original electronic solder joints and routing it for a PAF for instance:bumpbump

Anje

Silver Supporting Member
Bump, open to partial trades don't hesitate to send me offers. This great original guitar needs to find a new home.

Trending Topics