FS 1980 Alembic Series I - VG - all original - no repairs/mods - 5275 w/free shipping

Discussion in 'Bass Gear Emporium' started by XmanX, Aug 13, 2019 at 10:26 PM.

1. XmanX

XmanX Supporting Member

1980 Alembic Series I, medium [32"] scale bass in great shape, squeaky clean, professionally set-up and ready to play! All original, no modifications or repairs, natural walnut top and back, mahogany body, five piece maple and purpleheart neck, ebony fingerboard, oval mother of pearl inlays, two SC-1 pickups with HX. Series I controls: [volume x2, filter x2, Q-switch x2, rotary pickup selector, stereo 1/4" and five pin outputs.

This is a player's bass! Excellent tonal range, and it plays and sounds like a dream, with a lot of mojo to spare. A fret job will be needed sooner than later, but that tells you what this baby has got..it's been played because it's a great player! A few small nicks -- you have to really look to see 'em -- but no major blemishes or scratches, a straight neck and great action --- not bad for a 39 year old, and comes from a smoke-free, pet-free, properly humidified environment.

All electronics are in excellent working order and have been professionally cleaned. Professionally re-strung, set-up and ready to play right out of the case. Power supply, cable and the Anvil case it came in are included (please see photos).

I am selling because my playing is now focused elsewhere, and this exquisite guitar begs to be played and often. It has been my go-to instrument of choice, and it can be yours as well.

I have high resolution images, please email me and I will be happy to send them to you

Thanks for taking a look!