Sold 1995 Gibson Les Paul Standard Wine Red * Price Drop 12/12*

Discussion in 'Guitar Emporium Archive' started by Notsobizzare, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Notsobizzare

Notsobizzare Silver Supporting Member

On Reverb.
    https://reverb.com/item/3557886-gibson-les-paul-standard-1995-wine-red

AK/HI/PR & Overseas Shipping Available to locations that will accept a box 45x18x6 with a shipping weight of 26 lbs. Shipping from 89074. USPS.COM for Rates & Availability.

OVERSEAS BUYERS Please Note : I will be discontinuing Overseas shipping of anything that contains Rosewood, as of Jan.2, 2017, due to the new CITES regulations.
    Heres a Great Article with the particulars:
    https://reverb.com/news/new-cites-regulations-for-all-rosewood-species
    Hopefully those in power will come to their senses & either Grandfather in guitars manufactured before 2017, or make an exception for Musical Instruments.

1995 Gibson Les Paul Standard in Wine Red. Gibsons "Good Wood" Era.
    Just like Dean DeLeo of STP !!
    It actually looks much darker in anything but direct sunlight.
    This is a FANTASTIC guitar. If it doesn't sell quickly, think I'm gonna keep this one ( much to the dismay of my Wife!)
    95% original. The only changes being the bridge pickup ( Duncan 59 w/ nickel cover) and the bridge is a Gotoh ABR1 on the original Nashville adjustment screws & studs ( so a Nashville t.o.m. pops right on, if you desire).
    Guitar shows some signs of wear, nicks, dings.....just looks like its been played over the last 21 years.
    No breaks/repairs/issues.
    Original med jumbo frets show some minor wear in the 1st 3 but, in no need of attention.
    This guitar plays flawlessly !
    Weighs in at 9.8 lbs, so certainly not the heaviest & not the lightest ! Feels very comfortable.
    Comes with a non original hardshell case.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016