Sold 1997 Gibson Les Paul Classic w/upgrades

clicktone

Gold Supporting Member
Here's a lovely specimen! My gently used 1997 Les Paul Classic in OHSC (one latch is broken). Upgraded Michael Tuttle Low Wind PAF Style pickups, new CTS Pots and 3-way toggle. Michael is a tone genius so I have no doubt that anyone looking for Vintage LP tone will enjoy these. I believe they measure at .76 - .82... can't remember but they are definitely Vintage spec.
Nice comfortable Medium/60's Slim neck profile. Strung up with .10's, the action is low and the neck is fast but perfect for simple power chords as well! The tone is big and strong but creamy on single notes. This guitar is very responsive... this is supposed to be one of Gibsons "good wood" era Paul's. I believe it because it is a joy to play and hear!
It weighs in at 8.9lbs. The frets are in great condition and it holds tune very well. Typical dings and scratches for a guitar that's been played for 20 years and I tried to capture a few in the pics... but it does have it's little battle scars and some oxidization on the nickel pickup covers. I'd rather describe it worse than it really is so there's no issues when you receive it. However, it's a real beauty in person.
Please PM me with any questions or reasonable offers.

$1399 Shipped & PP in CONUS.

Trending Topics