1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

1st try

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by Stevo57, Jul 1, 2005.

1. Stevo57

Stevo57 Supporting Member

Heres my first stab at creating a backing groove and posting it.

nufunk

2. allthumbs

allthumbs Member

cool. a little rythm guitar to flesh it out would work nice. Not sure about the synth, it's buried pretty far back in the mix. Good first try . I like it.

3. jakester

jakester Guest

Had a nice groove to it. I will agree I wish the synth was up front a bit more to give a better feel of what was going on. Do you plan on expanding on this peice?? Kinda like "mood" music. I like:D

4. Stevo57

Stevo57 Supporting Member

I'll bring the volume up on the synth track and add some rhythm guitar to the next version. I've been playing with a few lead melodies too, but haven't hit on a keeper yet. This one was all done on a Kurzweil k2000 keyboard and saved to the pc.