• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold 2004 Bogner Uberschall Rev Blue

jimfear

Gold Supporting Member
SOLD, a Bogner Uberschall Rev Blue in excellent condition. No blemishes on the tolex that I can find, and the amp works flawlessly. It's loaded with EL-34's, and comes with the footswitch and Bogner shipping box. As shown in the pics, this amp has the metal grill option which may or may not contribute to the pulverizing sound ;). SOLD. Paypal is fine - I would prefer paypal gift but I'm willing to split fees with the buyer if regular paypal is used.

Per Bogner, the amp was manufactured Sept 2004

Last edited:

jimfear

Gold Supporting Member
Offers welcome. This is thing is built like a tank - 100% pure Bogner mayhem. That said, don't sleep on the clean channel. It may not be "Fender" clean, but it's pretty darn versatile and loves pedals.

Trending Topics