• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Sold 2005 Fender Custom Shop 56 Strat Relic - LE Taos Turquoise - Crazy price!

atxgtr10

Gold Supporting Member
**** Last chance. Final price drop. Same day shipping! A steal at this price! ****

2005 FCS Limited Edition 56 Stratocaster. Just back from a fresh set up and ready to play. Has that great 56 Fender neck. Rare and gorgeous Taos Turquoise nitro relic finish. **** Original Mark Kendrick era Fender pick ups included in case but currently has Lollars in the neck/middle and a Fralin blues in the bridge.***

*** I have put the original pickups back in the guitar and will offer the lollar/fralin mix as an upgrade if you'd like them in the case.***

Great playing and sounding guitar with that played in feel and old tone. Plus the color is rare and killer! Relic job has checking and a few dings - nothing obnoxious. Only gash of note is on the body right where the butt of the neck is. Happened when I adjusted the truss rod. Of course it’s hidden by the pick guard and affects nothing play-wise. Also, the light reflections in the photos make the paint look more glossy than it is, especially on the neck. The neck is smooth not sticky and feels broken in.

Specs
2005 Custom Shop Limited Edition
Taos Turquoise nitro relic finish
Ash body
Maple 1-piece neck, light birdseye figure
56 boat neck shape:
1st fret - .86”
12th fret - .94”
9.5” Radius
Original and Lollar/Fralin pickups
New CRL USA OEM 5-way switch (wonky original included)
7.4 lbs
COA
OHSC - excellent
Unopened case candy bag

$3200 $2570!!!! FINAL firm price pp/shipped to lower 48!!! Need it gone to fund recent purchases. Best deal on an LE custom shop strat!

Last edited:

sjwieczorkow

Silver Supporting Member
Argh! I wish you had a set of calipers. I have been looking at these ever since Dave's Guitar Shop issued these out. I saw the Turquoise guitar this was based on. It is on their second level in La Crosse. What a cool place.

atxgtr10

Gold Supporting Member
Argh! I wish you had a set of calipers. I have been looking at these ever since Dave's Guitar Shop issued these out. I saw the Turquoise guitar this was based on. It is on their second level in La Crosse. What a cool place.
bought some calipers and measured the neck…. .86 - .94

Trending Topics

Top Bottom