Sold 2005 Fender Custom Shop Strat 1966 Limited Edition Firemist ($1890 ship & paypal)

Ud Reks

Fender Custom Shop Strat 1966 style with medium jumbo frets and 9.5 radius. 7.6 pounds. It's from the Time Machine Closet Classic series with some checking, no relic'ing. I am the first owner of this strat; have had it for 10 years, never played it out, no dings or imperfections. The 1966 Firemist series was a limited run of 200 guitars. There are threads on TGP noting how good these sound. After this, I am down to one guitar (Epi Elitist Les Paul) and a Tweed amp, as I am pretty much out of the game. Truly, this was the guitar I've held onto the longest of many in the last couple decades. Specs are available below the pictures. It comes with all swag, including bridge cover and period-true 3 way switch (comes with 5 way switch), COA, etc.

I've done many deals here on TGP, my EBAY name is millettic.

These strats were originally priced in the mid $3ks (obviously down from manufacturer's price in the high $4ks).

Last one I saw for sale was on Reverb about a year ago: https://reverb.com/item/609897-fend...1966-stratocaster-in-firemist-silver-1-of-200

MODEL 1966 Closet Classic Stratocaster
FINISH Nitrocellulose Lacquer
COLOUR Firemist Silver Metallic
HEADSTOCK Large ‘60s Style Headstock
BODY WOOD 2-Piece Select Alder
WEIGHT 7.6 Pounds
NECK SHAPE "C”
FINGERBOARD Round Laminate Maple
FINGERBOARD RADIUS 9.5”
SCALE LENGTH 25.5” (648 mm)
NUT WIDTH 1.650” (42 mm)
FRETS 21 Medium Jumbo