• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Sold 2006 Gibson Nashville Historic ES-355 59 Reissue

sagezero_420

If it was FS, there would be a price required. This is FA - FOR AUCTION... Click the link for the auction if you want to see the current bid price.

brez9091

It is my understanding, that Brian specifically says you should not just post a link to an auction, without putting a description and the price.
If it was FS, there would be a price required. This is FA - FOR AUCTION... Click the link for the auction if you want to see the current bid price.

sagezero_420

Well your understanding is only half correct.
I have been selling here for quite some time and understand the rules.

Read #7 of the Emporium rules:

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/emporium-rules.1735541/

The quote you listed petains to people/stores selling their items on ebay or reverb at a fixed price.

My Ebay listing is an AUCTION not a "for sale" on Ebay or Reverb ad.
I have added it below for your convienience and bolded the appropriate text.

7. You must post a price or what you want in trade in your ad, even if the item is on Reverb or Ebay (unless the item is up for auction). DO NOT just post a link to the other site. Your TGP ad should have a complete description and, if possible, photos. If you are willing to trade or sell, please post what you are willing to accept in trade and also include the price you would sell for. No fishing with ads that say something like "Will trade xxxx. What do you have?"

Last edited:

brez9091

it's funny. When I first discovered this site, the only thing I didn't like about it , was that there were many self anointed board police.
And now, here I am, resembling that remark.
"What a revolting development this is!"
Lesson learned.

brez9091

I hear you.
Happy New Year to you, as well.
I had a 59 335 reissue from Memphis, which I let go. Because I had the hots, for an expensive archtop. I love the archtop, so I can't honestly say I truly regret the move.
But man, I miss that guitar. It was great.
I'm in catch$up mode right now, trying to replenish our bank account, for the purchase of another expensive archtop, for Christmas.
And the beat goes on....

Last edited:

Trending Topics

Top Bottom