Sold 2006 PRS Paul Reed Smith Artist Package Singlecut 20th Anniversary Brazilian Rosewood

SinglecutGuy

Silver Supporting Member
Up for sale is my 06’ Singlecut w/ the Artist Package upgrade. At the end of the day, I find myself staring at the case in the corner, knowing this is inside, and knowing I don’t deserve to let it sit and not be played. The wife and I are currently house hunting, so I’m doing the right thing and liquidating some things that aren’t being utilized that could better be put toward closing costs and other such expenditures.

This guitar has spent the last 6 years in my closet, and it’s time to let it go to someone who will play it. It’s pretty much perfect with only one light mark on the back that I can’t get to photo, and because of the perfection, I just can’t bring myself to play it, for fear of scratching it. It’s too pretty to take out, and as a result, I want this to go to someone who will play it. This is amazing in every way, aesthetically, tonally, and rarity. It plays perfect, no fretwear, no issues what so ever. This is a case queen. It sounds just like you’d expect it to, and the Brazilian fretboard adds a beautiful piano-like tone on clean, and the sustain is fantastic. This has #6 pickups, and a Wide/Fat neck. It ships out in the original Artist leather case, and will be fully insured, and professionally packed.

I’m asking to clear $2100 on this after fees/shipping. If you read the listing, you'll know why I'm not taking any trades. I’ve used PayPal gift numerous times with other folks, (references upon request), should you want to go that route. I’m an honest guy just trying to send off a beautiful piece to a good home, so that I can put the funding toward purchasing my first home. I’m sad to see this go, but I’m excited for the future. Please contact me with any questions. Thanks!

Matt F

Man, that's a beautiful guitar. Love the top on it. Good luck with the sale and with your new home. Wish I was in buying mode. I would pick this baby up if I had the funds ready.

Trending Topics