• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold 2007 PRS SC245 w/ old birds like new! SOLD to ChrisRocksUSA

ldizzle

Silver Supporting Member
Great shape version of a LP type from the great people at PRS. Extremely resonant, SC245 pickups are balanced and cut well, ohsc w/paperwork. NO DINGS/SCRATCHES. Literally a case queen.

Still looking for a good DGT, teles + cash, SSH strats, different singlecuts... ? Much prefer a sale. Price is OBO, but I'm in zero rush to sell so let's keep the offers reasonable ;).

bad iphone pictures- I can take more with interest - I didnt wipe down the guitar and that's whats showing up as cloudiness on the armrest area.

Last edited:

tamader74

My Artist CU-22 was in this Color, and Yep, certain areas like where your arm rested,...put your hand after playing for awhile, got pretty dull pretty quick. What neck is on this Beauty and weight?...I'm hoping a WF and a bit on the lighter side. Tom

ldizzle

Silver Supporting Member
Hey thanks guys!

Tom, it's in the mid 8s. I can get a more accurate reading in a bit - It is certainly a WF neck.

I'll wipe it down and take better pictures with a real camera tomorrow hopefully.

Thanks!

Trending Topics