• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

2009 Charlotte NC Amp Show

creative-ej

Here We Go Again! - Creative Ej is going to try to revive this event ourself this summer (Charlotte NC Amp Festival). We are looking at the same weekend as the Carolina Guitar Show being held 10 minutes away. August 29 & 30, 2009. We will have about 10-12 builder demo rooms plus demos and live music in our Performance Theater (200 seats) as well as some exhibit areas. We may also add a couple of high-end guitar builders if there is enough interest.

Please reply here if you are interested in exhibiting or attending and let me know if you are a builder or end user. As soon as we get enough builder commitments, we will make it official.

Jeff - Creative Ej

59burstbucker

I'd be interested in attending (was at the first one) again. Just an end user always interested in new/different gear. Hope it works out this time. Jim

Glide

I hope it works out also. I did videos for the first one, and if you haven't been to the Creative-EJ you need to go the next time you are in Charlotte. Jeff and Elise have absolutely the best place to hold something like this.

Jeff, I think the way you are going to make it work is for it to be as inexpensive as possible for the buyers. If the vendors could pick up the largest portion of the bill you'll have more luck.

creative-ej

Jeff, I think the way you are going to make it work is for it to be as inexpensive as possible for the buyers. If the vendors could pick up the largest portion of the bill you'll have more luck.
I agree. Since we are putting it together ourself, we will definitely make it very reasonable for the buyers as well as the builders.

murkat

I like sea otters
Supporting Member
^ Wow, what a beautiful building, facility, place, I am there if this is green light go.
I just want to hang out there. wow

Dion

Silver Supporting Member
Missed the first one and sad the next got cancelled
I'd like to attend if it makes.
Thanks

Last edited:
First one was killer. Lots of great amps were there, nice place for this sort of thing. Well worth the effort to get there, guys. Tons of buiders here locally and Fat Sound and Indoor Storm were representing, too.

Thanks, Jeff, for arranging another. I'll keep checking for more details.

creative-ej

Here are a couple of ideas we have come up for the amp show. Let me know what you think...

1. Mini amp shootout. Egnater Rebel, Burris Royal Bluesman, Orange Tiny Terror, Vox Night Train, Epiphone Valve Junior, Blackheart...

2. Egnater & Randall MTS module listening station, check them all out side by side.

Trending Topics