Sold 2009 Fender American Deluxe Telecaster Aged Cherry Sunburst.

Jimbo123

This guitar is in excellent condition with unsigned warranty, all tags, correct case in same condition. All original case candy included. Only minor fret wear and small ding on top of the headstock and back of neck were identified. None of this minor imperfections impact the playability of this guitar what so ever. All hardware electronics work fine. Fender’s American Deluxe Telecaster® is the 21st century way to get’r done with a Telecaster. The compound radius fingerboard allows effortless string bending anywhere along the neck, and staggered locking tuners improve tuning stability for stunt guitarists who like to bend behind the nut. The OEM N3 Noiseless™ pickups are included with the purchase, however, not installed in this guitar.

Lollar Vintage T Series Neck and Bridge PUPs ($220.00 value) are installed in this American Deluxe Telecaster. These PUPs, in my opinion, are a much improvement over the OEM N3’s. The guitar is without a doubt “gig ready”. The setup, action, and tonal quality is amazing. Other features include belly cut, S-1™ switching, chromed brass bridge saddles and beveled neck heel.

· Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape

· Number of Frets: 22

· Fret Size: Medium Jumbo

· Position Inlays: Dot

· Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"-14" Compound Radius (24.1 cm-35.56 cm)

· Fretboard: Rosewood

· Neck Material: Maple

· Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish

· Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)

· Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)

· Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Neck Plate with Micro-Tilt

· Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" American Series Nut

SN: DZ9347488

Weight : 7 lbs 4 oz

Price: $1,250 plus $50.00 shipping, FIRM. PAYPAL. Shipping in Continental USA only and insurance included. Guitar will be shipped standard ground via UPS within 2 business days after receiving cleared payment. I am not a retailer and do not have a return policy.

* Please do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers.

Last edited:

Trending Topics