2011 was a pretty good year NGD x 4

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by belleswell, Jan 23, 2012.

1. belleswell

belleswell Member

2011 was a pretty good year for me. Back to work after a year and a half lay off, and a few more guitars added to the collection. In June, I bought number 20, a Jem 7string UV777 Blk. In July, I was victorious for a pair of M-Audio DSM-1 monitors ( I won the pair for 112 US. Felt like I was stealing them from him at that price). In August I bought my first Ibanez J Custom, which has now become my favorite player. (It nudged out my JS 1000 that has the Gary Baurer low Joe settup).It has a tri switching settup. 2- 3way switches that offer split coil, series or parallel. An awesome sounding guitar and quite the looker. In October I bought a new Jem7VSBL that came from a small town music store in Alabama and had gone unsold for nine years. I feel I got a great deal on it at 1300. Then in December I bought a Digitech DT Whammy pedal which I have to give a thumbs up to. The drop tune function is awesome. Then a week before Christmas, number 23 arrived. An Ibanez Puzzle guitar. I wish it sounded as nice as it looks. (I'm somewhat spoiled by the J Custom.) Here's some pics

Cheers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]