1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

2011 was a pretty good year NGD x 4

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by belleswell, Jan 23, 2012.

1. belleswell

belleswell Member

2011 was a pretty good year for me. Back to work after a year and a half lay off, and a few more guitars added to the collection. In June, I bought number 20, a Jem 7string UV777 Blk. In July, I was victorious for a pair of M-Audio DSM-1 monitors ( I won the pair for 112 US. Felt like I was stealing them from him at that price). In August I bought my first Ibanez J Custom, which has now become my favorite player. (It nudged out my JS 1000 that has the Gary Baurer low Joe settup).It has a tri switching settup. 2- 3way switches that offer split coil, series or parallel. An awesome sounding guitar and quite the looker. In October I bought a new Jem7VSBL that came from a small town music store in Alabama and had gone unsold for nine years. I feel I got a great deal on it at 1300. Then in December I bought a Digitech DT Whammy pedal which I have to give a thumbs up to. The drop tune function is awesome. Then a week before Christmas, number 23 arrived. An Ibanez Puzzle guitar. I wish it sounded as nice as it looks. (I'm somewhat spoiled by the J Custom.) Here's some pics

Cheers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]