• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

2012 Gibson Les Paul Standard Demo using Les Paul's Personally ownded Amp

sillennium

Gear Page folks:

I thought I would post kinda a dual demo. First of all this is a demo of the new 2012 Gibson Les Paul Standard. I go through many of the pickup configurations on the guitar and demo it using Les Paul's personally owned Fender '65 reissue Twin Reverb amp.

I got the amp during the Les Paul Estate auction so this show both the amp and the guitar all in one demo.

I hope you all enjoy, and I will be doing a demo using dirty settings on the amp and pedals so everyone can that side of things too. Let me know your feedback.

Scott

jisham

Great overview. I bought the solid black one earlier today, but I sure dig the fireball finish on yours.

snouter

Sweet variety of cleans out of that guitar and amp! I was perusing Warmoth lately and couldn't help but notice the similarities. Flame Maple on Black Korina in this case. A Wenge neck with Ebony fretboard and Lollar Imperials and there would still be cash left over from a new Fender amp, should that be desired for some reason.

sillennium

Sweet variety of cleans out of that guitar and amp! I was perusing Warmoth lately and couldn't help but notice the similarities. Flame Maple on Black Korina in this case. A Wenge neck with Ebony fretboard and Lollar Imperials and there would still be cash left over from a new Fender amp, should that be desired for some reason.

That certainly looks like a beautiful guitar. What fender amp would you go if you do?

Trending Topics

Top Bottom