Sold 2013 Fender American Telecaster

beancounter65

FSOT - 2013 Fender American Telecaster in black with Fender hard case. $700 shipped to CONUS.
Purchased off gear page about a year ago. Previous owner installed Fender locking tuners. I changed out the original white pick guard to mint green to give it a more vintage look and upgraded the input jack. Original white pick guard included with guitar.

The guitar plays and sounds great. I'm just looking for something different. The guitar has 3 small paint chips that I've tried to capture in the pics below. Two are on the edge of the guitar face and the third and largest is on the upper back - see pics. Frets are in great shape. Guitar weighs in at 7.8 lbs on bathroom scale.

My preference is to sell the guitar but would consider a trade for the right Olympic White Rosewood Strat with mint pick guard.

A

Last edited:

edward

Silver Supporting Member
Echo the question on the weight. And sorry for the dumb Q but this is black, right?
Can you send me pics of the fret wear (if any) on the frets 1-4, please.

Also, I'm in LA area ...PM me your location and maybe we can work something out with price-less-shipping :)

Edward

beancounter65

Echo the question on the weight. And sorry for the dumb Q but this is black, right?

Also, I'm in LA area ...PM me your location and maybe we can work something out with price-less-shipping :)

Edward

Edward
Edward,

Color is black. Weight on bathroom scale is 7.8 lbs. I'll shoot out the pic of the frets this evening when I get home. There is no fretwear.

I'm in the Corona area.

edward

Silver Supporting Member
Hi there bean,

Cool, will wait for pics, thanks. BTW, I had PM'd you ...lets talk :)

Edward

Trending Topics