• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Sold 2014 Gibson Derek Trucks SG - $1100 - Or Trade for a Nice Strat!

Jennman47

Silver Supporting Member

(those are not scratches on the left side, they are just reflections)

2014 Gibson Derek Trucks SG - Vintage Red Stain

It is a great guitar in every way, but I've come to realize that Fender guitars are best for my playing style. So, I hope to find a good home for this beautiful guitar and raise the funds (or trade) for a high-quality Strat.

I would rate this guitar as being in "excellent plus" condition cosmetically. Check the photos - there is a small nick on the top to the left of the lyre tailpiece (picture 8) and there is some minor swirling which is hard to photo. No buckle rash. Action is set medium low and it's set up with 10-46 gauge strings. 57 classics rock and the "D" neck feels very comfortable.

More specs here: http://www.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/SG/Gibson-USA/Derek-Trucks-Signature-SG.aspx

Cash price is $1100 shipped to lower 48 US states only with PP gift. Add 3% for regular PP. I have perfect feedback here on TGP and 100% positive feedback on over 500 EBay transactions, too. I have bought and sold/traded many guitars over the years with no problems. This is the lowest priced Trucks SG on either EBay or Reverb right now!

Trade Value is $1400. I'd love to trade for a quality Strat-type guitar, Would trade for a Fender Deluxe HSS configuration with roller nut, love Eric Johnson and Eric Clapton Strats.(can include some cash depending on condition) and will definitely include cash for a higher end Strat...a 59, 62 or 65 AVRI...or, a custom shop model you're not using much anymore?. How about a 1970 Relic Custom Shop Strat? It's my ideal guitar, especially in white with maple board? Try me...

Last edited:

Jennman47

Silver Supporting Member
Another price drop to $1100 pp gift or add 3% for regular PayPal. This is a GREAT price for a Trucks SG and includes shipping too, to the lower 48 states

Last edited:

Trending Topics

Top Bottom