• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold 2015 Cadillac Green LTD Gretsch 6120 Flawless

gryphon001

Christ Follower
Gold Supporting Member
Hi bought this guitar last year. I had the opportunity to go backstage and meet Brian Setzer and I needed a pick guard for him to autograph. OHSC, Paperwork and Shipping box included. Since new this guitar has been played less than two hours. $2000.00 Shipped or Best Reasonable Offer. Will trade for low watt boutique amp (Love EL 34's, Guitars (Kauer, Danocaster single cuts Maple Necks, Ricks... I can add money for the right deal) who knows, try me.... Trade Value $2200.00 I will discount the price of a new pick guard on either sale or trade. Thanks you're a great bunch of blokes!

View media item 21991View media item 21990View media item 21992View media item 21993View media item 21994View media item 21995View media item 21996View media item 21997

Trending Topics