Sold 2015 Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster

om14

2015 Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster. Sexy white blonde alder body with a one-piece vintage-tint quartersawn maple neck ('57 style soft V contour, 12" radius). Very light and resonant at 7.2 lbs. Excellent, clean condition except for some finish checking on the body (it's a thin nitrocellulose lacquer finish purposely designed to do this over time and looks kind of classy IMHO) and a strap mark near the rear strap button. Includes the original trem bar and paperwork (hang tags, instruction manual, etc.). No case, but I'll include a brand new Fender Deluxe Gig Bag. $1250 or best offer via PayPal, shipped to the contiguous 48 states.

I'm mainly interested in selling the guitar, but I like to try new things and may be interested in a trade for music gear (plus cash on your end if necessary). Electric guitars, amps, basses and pedals are ok. I'm not interested in acoustic guitars, large cabs or rack mount gear, though.

View media item 30080View media item 30081View media item 30082View media item 30083View media item 30084View media item 30085View media item 30086View media item 30094View media item 30087View media item 30088View media item 30089View media item 30090View media item 30091View media item 30092View media item 30093View media item 30095View media item 30096View media item 30097View media item 30098View media item 30079

om14

Is it neck heavy or well balanced? I've had both experiences with EJs.
If I recall correctly, it was surprisingly well balanced given the overall relatively light weight (though I almost exclusively play sitting down). I can double check the next time I'm next to the guitar (it's at my office, which is 25 miles and a bridge away-- I'll definitely be there on Monday, not sure yet if I'll be there on Saturday or Sunday).

Last edited:

om14

If I recall correctly, it was surprisingly well balanced given the overall relatively light weight (though I almost exclusively play sitting down). I can double check the next time I'm next to the guitar (it's at my office, which is 25 miles and a bridge away-- I'll definitely be there on Monday, not sure yet if I'll be there on Saturday or Sunday).
I happened to be at my office today and had a chance to test it. The guitar balances perfectly when sitting down (I didn't even use a strap or my left hand at all). When standing with a strap, it's also very nicely balanced (I didn't have to use my left hand to hold it up).

Trending Topics