Sold 2015 LsL T-Bone: SOLD

cognitiveitch

Gold Supporting Member
SOLD shipped/paypal'd CONUS. Mint condition sugar pine T-bone. Still has hang tag and all case candy. Sweet sounding and perfectly set up guitar. Super resonant, clear and woody. Light relic. Some pick guard scratches that may be part of the "aged" finish (I didn't put them there, and the fist owner didn't play the guitar). Lance and Co know how to build a guitar that has that tone and handmade feel of a vintage piece. I have a ash T-bone that I'm keeping instead of this one only because I've promised it to my daughter (they share the same name). Big nocaster sized neck that feels great. The reason for selling/trading is that I'm looking for something - preferably a Tele type - that packs more heat at the bridge for my rock soloing needs. So a Bad Bone, Dano with WR pickups or something along those lines but with 'buckers or higher output singles. Prefer black, white or burst but open to other colors. Will add cash for the right guitar. Vintage Mosrite anyone? Amps too, especially those running on 4 x EL84 or 4 x 6v6.

"The body is soft pine and aged (along w/ the aged black pick guard) to look like the earliest instruments. Soft pine has a huge bottom end and clean and clear highs. The neck and fingerboard are tinted maple w/ a vintage 7.5" radius. The hand shaped neck profile is a soft V profile. The V profile is super comfortable to play and makes this guitar even more of a tone machine! Finished off in a medium aged vintage cream, Blancita weighs in a just over 6.75lbs. Pickups are single coil vintage voiced LSL pickups. 6105 sized frets, LSL bridge, brass saddles, slot head screws, and springs are all made by LSL."

Pics here: http://s1199.photobucket.com/user/jgalinson/library/LsL T-Bone

Last edited:

cognitiveitch

Gold Supporting Member
Expanded trades to include amps! Higher wattage el84 and 6v6 especially, but I'll consider anything.

Trending Topics