• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold 2015 PRS S2 Vela-Antique White-LIKE NEW!

GS1

$1000 plus $50 shipping to the lower 48.

GREAT playing/feeling guitar, in like new condition. Frets are dressed and feel amazing. Stays in tune great. Nice dark rosewood fretboard. Light weight at just over 6 pounds! Comes with the original PRS gig bag and all case candy. Set up from the factory with 10's.

Made in the USA, in Maryland.

Features include double coil Starla bridge pickup and new Type D single coil neck pickup, locking tuners, and push-pull tone pot for the bridge pickup.

Priced to sell, please no low-ball offers, you will be ignored.

Any questions, please ask!!

Paypal only, NO TRADES.

I will make every effort to ship it the same day that I receive payment. I know what it's like to wait for a new guitar-it sucks!! It will be packed very well, and shipped in the original box.

Last edited:

GS1

Sorry, forgot to add that! $1000 plus $50 shipping to the lower 48

Thanks for asking!

Regards,

Gary

Trending Topics