1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Sold 2017 Gibson Les Paul Classic

Discussion in 'Guitar Emporium Archive' started by guitaraddict, Feb 7, 2019.

1. guitaraddict

guitaraddict Supporting Member

2017 Gibson Les Paul Classic.

Excellent condition. Super clean. A tiny little indentation under the switch and a couple of very minor little marks above the switch that you have to look for. The Nickel is already starting to get a nice patina, could probably be polished easily but I like the look. No buckle rash, frets look new to me.

I really like the features from this year compared to the newer version. This one has ‘57 Classic/Classic+ pickups, hand wired electronics w/Orange Drop tone caps, locking Grover tuners, Nylon nut, all Nickel hardware, etc.

I dressed it up with Historic plastic from a 2013 R9. Pickup rings, switch washer, switch tip, pointer washers and truss rod cover. Also a CreamTone pickguard to match the Historic plastic better, Gibson Amber Top Hat knobs.

60’s neck.

Weighs 9.56 lbs. which isn’t bad for this model.

Setup with 10-46 strings and plays outstanding. Neck is set with almost no relief and awesome action. Super dark Rosewood fretboard.

Original Gibson hardcase and all case candy included.

$1300 plus shipping via check or money order. PayPal is ok if buyer covers the fees. Price is firm and very fair considering all of the extras which would cost over $100. :)

Thanks for looking.

buddy62 and gkelm like this.
  2. thelongestgoodbye

thelongestgoodbye Member