• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Sold 2017 Yamaha LS16R, Sunburst, Solid Rosewood/Engelmann Spruce, $600

sbrollins76

Silver Supporting Member
I bought this locally about a year ago from Pitbull Audio, who had brought it back from Yamaha's NAMM stock. This is a beautiful guitar with solid rosewood back/sides, sunburst solid Engelmann spruce top, and ebony fretboard and bridge. Has a factory installed pickup and includes original hard case. It’s completely stock except for a strap pin I added at the heel. There are some handling marks that were there when I bought it, I tried to get photos of all those but some are hard to capture. I bought this with the intention of working on my finger style playing, but I'm not using it much so it's time to let it go.

I've got this listed on Reverb at $650 shipped, but will happily take $600 here without the Reverb fees. This is my first Emporium post, but I've got 100% positive lifetime feedback on Reverb and eBay. I'm open to trades for other guitars/effects, but I am not interested in any amp trades at this time. I would be particularly interested in trades for Jaguars, Gibson, Gretsch, or PRS with cash on my end if needed, or vintage MIJ Boss effects. I'm not interested in Strats or Teles at this time. I also have a vintage Fender Bandmaster head in the Amp Emporium for possible package deal.

Last edited:

sbrollins76

Silver Supporting Member
Bumping the thread...guitar is still here, but I've got a couple of potential local deals. If anyone's sitting on an offer, now's the time!

Trending Topics