FS 2018 Collings I-35LC - Aged Faded Cherry, Slim 60's Neck, Throbak '70/Select Pickups - $4150 Shipped

pfair

Supporting Member
I hate to let this one go, but have a few custom guitars pending and a few other things that need my financial attention so here goes...

This is a 2018 Collings I-35LC in Aged Faded Cherry in excellent condition. This one is unique in the sense that it not only has rarity of the slim 60's neck (perfect IMO), but it's also a little bit darker in color than most of the faded cherry finishes that you see. It features the “aged” finish (a $600 upgrade), As expected it includes original hard case that is in excellent condition with normal swag that comes with Collings instruments. Pickups are the Throbak '70/Select humbuckers that are sweet, and slightly aged as well.

Located in Nashville, TN. Asking $4150 shipped (plus transactions fees if you want to go that route). Happy to provide plenty of positive references from previous transactions here on the TGP, AGF, and Reverb. Guitar will be shipped and insured via FedEx. Also happy to talk on the phone if you PM me.

Spec sheet from Mark at Collings is listed below. Please let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for looking!

Hey Patrick,

Thanks for reaching out and for your support as a Collings player! We're always happy to help.
This I-35 LC was completed on 12/19/2018 and was originally sent to our dealer, SoundPure.
Its specs are as follows -

ConstructionSemi hollow w/ maple center block
BodyMaple laminate
TopMaple laminate
NeckHonduran mahogany
Body BindingNon-grained ivoroid
Fingerboard BindingNon-grained ivoroid
Peghead BindingNone
BridgeKluson ABR-1(nickel-plated zinc w/ retaining wire)
TailpieceKluson Stop Tailpiece (nickel-plated zinc, steel studs)
FingerboardRosewood w/ MOP long dots (5mm non-tapered)
SoundholeF-holes (unbound)
PickupsThroBak 70's select T-top humbuckers
Pots/CapsDiMarzio 500K / Jupiter Vintage Yellow
KnobsBlack top hat
Pickup RingsBlack
Nut1 11/16"
Scale Length
Neck carve
24 7/8"
60's neck
Neck JointExtra long mortise & tenon
FretsMedium 18% nickel-silver
Peghead VeneerEbony w/ MOP Collings logo
Peghead ProfileHaircut
TunersNickel Gotoh w/ Collings logo
Wiring50s style
Fingerboard Radius12"
Guitar FinishAged nitrocellulose lacquer
Faded Cherry finish
PickguardBlack/Cream/Black
Truss Rod CoverBlack/Cream/Black
StringsD'Addario NYXL1149 (.011" - .049")
CaseDeluxe hardshell case

Attachments

Trending Topics