• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

2018 Gibson Limited Runs

Johnny21

Silver Supporting Member
Some pretty cool looking ones, but I would never pay anywhere near what they're asking for

cardinal

Darn, don’t see a 7-string. Hopefully they had one later in the year. They’ve had one for most of the last few years, if not each of the last few years.

Anaxes

Supporting Member
Looks cool but I can't see this being $4200. I guess that have to put some extra attention into the grain of the piece and cutting it out but I can't see that being $4200. Would've been cool to see this under the studio line.

Binaural

Silver Supporting Member
Gibson if they're serious about sales should bring out limited editions in the $1,500 - $2,500 range. That would appeal to a lot more people and sell a lot more guitars.

Guitarworks

Hmmm....having trouble choosing between the Boogie Van LP, the Chinese New Year LP or the salmon-colored blackout LP. I can't decide how cool I want to be.

RichSZ

Gold Supporting Member