• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

2018 PG Mystery Stocking

coltonius

Señor Member
Last year I got a box of junk.. But in the two previous years I got an EQD pedal and a Weber 12” speaker! I’m still ahead so I’ll try to get in this year. If it’s another bust I’ll probably abstain in the future.

downburst82

I've never been quick enough to get one in the past but I am going to put a small effort into it this year (calender/alarm set for December 3). I dont even mind if its stickers and stuff.

vanklomk

Silver Supporting Member
After last year's debacle, I said this was my last year. I got one so we'll see what happens. Two years ago I got a Loog electric and put it under the tree for my son. Very happy with that.

coltonius

Señor Member
After last year's debacle, I said this was my last year. I got one so we'll see what happens. Two years ago I got a Loog electric and put it under the tree for my son. Very happy with that.
Well I started to complain that I didn't get a notification, then I strolled over to PG and casually checked out for my own stocking. That's awfully telling of last year's disappointment..

msnes335

Silver Supporting Member
Totally forgot about this. I saw what Colt said, and just went to take a look, it says Sold Out, but still had the purchase fields up, and it let me buy one. Either it's a mistake, and they will cancel the order, or no one cares this year. And, at 40 bucks, I can see why people aren't into it. Considering the crap I've received in the past, I'm not sure why I am, but I also enjoy gambling, so there's that.

downburst82

I missed it....again... I was taking my 93yo grandma grocery shopping and missed the alarm I had set on my phone.

...next year :bkw

coltonius

Señor Member
Totally forgot about this. I saw what Colt said, and just went to take a look, it says Sold Out, but still had the purchase fields up, and it let me buy one. Either it's a mistake, and they will cancel the order, or no one cares this year. And, at 40 bucks, I can see why people aren't into it. Considering the crap I've received in the past, I'm not sure why I am, but I also enjoy gambling, so there's that.
Gee, I sure hope they don't try to offer us store credit if it really is sold out. That line about "no refunds" is awfully concerning. :rotflmao

Lionel Hutz

Yeah the order page is still up so I just placed an order and got a confirmation email. I’ve never been able to get through in time on this deal so I’m hoping it works this year.

Clark GriswoId

Looks Great. Little Full, Lotta Sap.
Silver Supporting Member
I received a confirmation email with order #... hopefully something ships

Lionel Hutz

They just sent an email out saying “you have another shot at a mystery stocking.” It looks like a mass email, but it says “we noticed your payment didn’t go through. Would you like to try again?

Jahn

Listens to Johnny Marr, plays like John Denver
Silver Supporting Member
Same here. Payment went through Just now. Got the PG receipt too. Never been able to get through before so why not give a go at least once.

sbrollins76

Silver Supporting Member
I logged on about 9:30 Pacific time this morning and it said sold out, but just tried again and the purchase fields were there. I placed an order and got a confirmation, so we'll see what happens. Maybe there was a technical problem this morning?

drbob1

Gold Supporting Member
Order page was still up for me too??? Last year was such a mess that I didn't even try at 1115. I guess we'll see...

leftyaxeslinger

Silver Supporting Member
The page said sold out, but then let me go through the process and purchase. Fingers crossed - this is my first time doing this.

Trending Topics