2018 rig build journal

Discussion in 'The Rack Space' started by ToneLounge, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Ian

Ian Member

Hi Brian,

I can't tell from the pic.....do you use thise little washers to keep your rack units isolated from the rack?

Thanks
    Ian

2. ToneLounge

ToneLounge Guitar Maker

Yes, I use washers, but only to prevent excess scratching. I'm okay with all chassis connecting to the rail.

3. leonelh7

leonelh7 Member

Hey, how would you feed both inputs of the the H3000 using the effects gizmo? Via y cables?

4. ToneLounge

ToneLounge Guitar Maker

Yes. Two cables wired to the send of the loop in parallel.

5. toshdellapenna

toshdellapenna Member

I've recently started rebuilding my rack. I had two 10 space racks, 1 for my guitar rig and one for my pa and monitoring setup along with some drawers for storage. I decided to condense both racks into one. To achieve this I had to leave the drawers behind in the pa rack, which has been repurposed and move the pedal tray from my guitar rig to a pedalboard that will either sit on top of the rack or the floor near by. I still have some work to do, but here's what it looks like so far. It's only a picture of the front, but I will update this post moving forward...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018 at 11:39 PM
  6. leonelh7

leonelh7 Member

Can’t see the picture

ctreitzell likes this.
  7. ctreitzell

ctreitzell Member

and not necicelery the thread to post to, neithah:D

maybe @toshdellapenna, try the show me your rack thread or start a new 'un :)

but then, learning how to post images on forums isn't the easiest thingy in the world. I use flckr...knock the images down to kb rather than mb...takes some effort, yo

ToneLounge likes this.