2019 Summer NAMM

Bucksears

Silver Supporting Member
Hoping for something bass-effect-related from Boss/Roland. I think their big announcement is/was the 200-series effects released a couple of weeks ago, though. Will likely be another year (or two) before they add on to that line (RE, RV or PS-200?).

Since I'm stuck in my ways now and pretty much only interested in what Gibson + Carr amps are up to... I'm curious... How much big stuff gets revealed at summer NAMM as opposed to winter NAMM?

OllieDox

I wonder what Fender will be showing besides the Vintera collection.
I saw some new colors for the Player series (Capri Orange and Silver) on Reverb. They don't look like FSR either. I don't think any vendor has 'officially' posted anything on their site though.

guitarlifestyle

I like guitars.
Silver Supporting Member
I saw some new colors for the Player series (Capri Orange and Silver) on Reverb. They don't look like FSR either. I don't think any vendor has 'officially' posted anything on their site though.
Interesting. I'm hoping for some more colors in the American Original series.

I will be at summer Namm and I look forward to seeing what is going to be released by Fender, Martin, Supro, Vox amps, Gibson. The summer show gets me ready for the winter show, which is the mother of all Namm Shows! Scotty beam me up:)

Trending Topics