• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Sold 2020 G&L Legacy Fullerton Standard

Lwilliams

Gold Supporting Member
I am posting this for a friend. I have sold a few for him on TGP.

This guitar is would be mint except for pickguard marking from a little play time. I helped him buy this guitar new from CME in February.

G&L calls this color Graphite. Basically, it looks like a metallic charcoal gray. Kind of look "purplish" in the photos. It is not.

When he got the guitar, he immediately ordered a Fender Eric Clapton Mid-Boost electronics kit for it. I have installed this in many strat-styled guitars for him. He loves. The middle knob is the TBX and the bottom knob is the boost. Battery is located in the rear spring cavity for ease access.

Fullerton Standard models deliver unsurpassed value in an authentic G&L made in Leo’s historic factory in Fullerton, California.

He is including an aftermarket hardshell case. It is a little long for the guitar and he has a styrofoam pad at the bottom to make up the difference.

WEIGHT is 8.18 on digital postal scale.

Specifications

• Pickups: Leo Fender-designed Classic Alnico V single coils
  • Body: Alder
  • Neck: Hardrock Maple with Carribean Rosewood Fretboard
  • Nut: 100% Natural Bone
  • Neck Profile: G&L with 9 1/2" Radius
  • Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
  • Tuner: 18:1 Ratio, sealed-back
  • Bridge: Leo Fender-designed G&L Dual-Fulcrum™ vibrato
  • Controls: 5-Position Pickup Selector, Volume, TBX, 25db mid-boost
  • Includes: aftermarket hardshell case

Looking for Cash but may consider an AMERICAN Telecaster in trade.

$750.00 plus shipping.

Last edited:

Trending Topics