2021 Fenders leak

WindowSills

Saw pre-orders go up this morning - there's a lot more, but these are the ones that caught my eye:

Vintage Modified '68 Vibro Champ (with digital hall reverb and a 10" speaker?) - $750

Vintage Modified '68 Pro Reverb - $1300

Noventa series (These look to be MIM - maple or Pau ferro):
Jazzmaster (Walnut, Surf Green, Fiesta Red) has 3 Noventa (P90) pickups $1150

Strat (Surf Green, Daphne Blue, Crimson Red Transparent) has 2 - $1050

Tele (2 Color Sunburst, Vintage Blonde, Fiesta Red) has 1 (cut off bridge with slant compensated saddles) - $950

New Road Worn artist Tele models - Jason Isbell ($1500), Chrissie Hynde ($1400)

Ben Gibbard (Death Cab For Cutie) Signature Mustang - poly finish - $1100

Shnook

Silver Supporting Member
It’s been many years since I’ve said this, but a few of the new offerings look very interesting. Now, if they just play as good as they look...

flume

Double Platinum Member
Ummmm...ok....mind blown!

I was toying with an all natural Mustang custom order!!! Will pounce on this!!!

— just saw it’s hard tail—- damn! Game over.

Last edited:

Montroller

What are the chances the Pro Reverb will have a power scaling option? It does say "modified". If it does Im in. Im in the market for a new amp and Im trying so hard not to make any impulse buys till after I see what NAMM has to offer.

Benz2112

Memba?
Gold Supporting Member
Those Noventa pickup models look fantastic, they must feel that people are going to like them.

scelerat

Gold Supporting Member
The Noventa series looks great. Never had the bug for an offset but that Jazzmaster is tight.

25 years playing guitar and I still have the little SF Vibro Champ I bought very early on. It wasn't my first practice amp, but it should have been. $750? Steep for a beginner or someone who needs something Champ-sized. Part of the fun of real spring reverb is its mechanical mid-century funkiness, but the OG Champs never had it, so I see this little addition as a small bonus, saving you from buying a pedal. Tone-wise nobody will notice, including you.

Last edited:

Beng2040

Silver Supporting Member
The Pro Reverb looks very promising. It must be a 1x12 at that size, right?

Trending Topics