20K For A Landgraff Amp?

big mike

Platinum Supporting Member
Heh
Plexi on one and bassman on two
Or
Really
Jtm or JMP clone with a tweaked dark channel

landgraff was a tech that did some clones and tweaks and was the hyped deal early gear bbs days
He’s passed on so unobtainable.

he had some good ideas and made good stuff but was always overpriced. Hype and wait list drove it crazy

same thing goes on today with some builders....

big mike

Rat and ts9 tweaks were what out him on the map

the first swirled pedal enclosures

That's about as hilarious as the guy's that want around $700- for a landgraff tube screamer variant lol.I think it's gotta be cause the builder died a while back. Did'nt you know that when the builder dies his essence gets immediately tranferred to the gear he produced causing MAGICAL tones that can never be reproduced by the living. see: trainwreck etc

Ogre

I have a Landgraff overdrive pedal, and it is loads better than any Tube Screamer I have tried.

big mike

I have a Landgraff overdrive pedal, and it is loads better than any Tube Screamer I have tried.
Sure
It’s got a couple tweaks and clips led instead of the chip the stock one uses.

It’s easier to mod a circuit than it is to create it.

It’s a great pedal, it’s just not rocket science. You can do the same thing with a byoc kit now and save 600 bux

guitarpkr67

Silver Supporting Member
John was a great guy. I had one of his Mo'D pedals years ago. When me and my wife planned a trip to Florida he invited us over and let me play a bunch of pedals then took us out for lunch. I think he had a great ear. Having said that, the prices for his stuff (and even the stuff built after he passed) is crazy.

Trending Topics