Staff member
Originally posted by Braciola
Best for who?
Ya had to go and ask that, didn't you?

...but it is the $64,000 question

...and it implies the answer as well ;)

TaronKeim

Silver Supporting Member
Diezel Herbert has been a good option for lots, especially if you are looking for seperate EQ's... the Suhr OD100 is also considered a three channel of sorts because of the massive amount of gain and tone variance with the boost engaged. The Bogner XTC and XTC Classic are popular for a modded Marshall sort of sound, but have a shared EQ of sorts. Those are SOME of many options... but if you are using a TSL... these are very much so improvements and re-interpretations of sounds that you'd be familiar with.

-TJK

Pointbreakd

There has to be some way to fix it....

the XTC Classic is something I've considered...But I cant imagine how it would sound better than the voodoo modded marshall. Am I going to pay an extra $1200 for better channel switching?

Pointbreakd

Trace at voodoo said it's impossible to mod the amp so that the switching is instant he'd have to completely redo the amp....at least $2k and he said he'd be "stealing my money". A cheap clean amp and and A/B switch would work...

prob not worth carting around another amp though....

Pointbreakd

The Suhr CAA looks amazing as does the XTC...what do you think the draw would be for a custom modded TSL? It goes for like $2100 new...

6AM

Fatboy F3.

I like these amps far more than the Bogner Ecstasy 101b, Bogner Ecstasy Classic, VHT Ultralead, and Diezel Herbert I owned.

SQUAREHEAD

Silver Supporting Member
Originally posted by 6AM
Fatboy F3.

I like these amps far more than the Bogner Ecstasy 101b, Bogner Ecstasy Classic, VHT Ultralead, and Diezel Herbert I owned.
Hey M...
Check your email/pm box...

Keith;)

daveS

lefty dude on hiatus
Platinum Supporting Member
Boogie Mark IV is a great 3 channel amp but of course, you have to like that Boogie sound.

Pointbreakd

Yah the Mark IV isnt really my thing. The fatboy looks cool..but I can't find any info out there.

What do CAA and XTCs go for used?

fenderbender4

Platinum Supporting Member
I'd check out the Egnater thing beforehand, they have gotten good reviews here (from Steve Snider amongst others) and it looks like a cool concept. Just check out the website.

Trending Topics